As the IT Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in managing large and complex IT Infrastructure projects using best practice PMO methodology to create project plans to fit the stakeholders/sponsors' needs and deliver on desired outcomes. You will report to a Program Director with a highly visible project portfolio consisting of Mergers & Acquisition Integration & Migration projects. Candidates must be outstanding communicators and highly organized with good time management skills.
- Assist and create project plans document estimating assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them.
- Recommend best solutions based on an understanding of business issues.
- Provide task-based schedule and cost forecasts and assist in assessing risk-based provisions.
- Capture and track program metrics and perform analysis.
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on the budget, time and risk.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and track them.
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to the immediate manager where required.
- Manage project closure initiatives, such as client satisfaction surveys and closure analyses.
- Document and archive project activities, deliverables, tools and findings for future projects.
- Experience creating and managing project plans, individual deadlines and goals.
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio. Jira is highly desired.
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
- The ability to influence others to deliver on time and on budget their deliverables.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Customer service orientation, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with creative problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Financial Services industry experience desired.